Sunday, October 09, 2005

The NG Challenge

Okay, I'm doing this over at the XBox.com forum boards and I'm gonna do the same thing here. THE NINJA GAIDEN CHALLENGE.

Here are the rules:
Weapons Allowed To Use:
Wooden Sword (Cannot upgrade to Unlabored Flawness)
Nunchaku

Projectiles:
Shurikens
Windmill Shuriken
Bow/Strongbow (arrow of any type), ONLY USE WHEN NECESSARY

Ninpo:
Use at your own will.

Boss Fights:
Use ANY weapon of your choice, trying to defeat Alma with a Wooden Sword is just absurb.

Think you're up for the challenge? So far I've made it to Chapter 5. I don't get to play it as often as I want to, but I'll keep you posted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And in reply to my comment:
"what would you say would be the easy way to beat chapter 5?"

where are you stuck at? I know that's the part right before you take on the tentacle fiend and those red dinos, but let me know where you are having your troubles.

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING MY #1 FAN. It really is great to see my work being appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home