Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A New Story??? Already???

Entrapment, Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi, Amneisa, The Game, some original fictions, you would think that I already have enough on my plate to last me awhile. Well, guess what...The people at FanFiction.net are really gonna hate me. I warned everyone that I have a lot of material that was ready to be posted, and I'm ready to start posting them.

I have a few mini-stories from a trashed DOA fan-fic. Those that read my stories know what I'm talking about. Before Dokugumo-Ureeru Tsurugi came into play, I was writing a fan-fic that was getting me no where fast. I basically wrote the WHOLE 15 chapter story, until I looked back and realized that it sucked. Yes, it was horrible. So I warned them that soon I would have some mini-stories. They are already written and ready for posting, but I just didn't know when.

I was already posting every Sunday, then when Entrapment came into play, I, now, find myself starting to post every Sunday
AND Thursday.

I'm not posting the entire horrible fan fiction. I'm only posting the good stuff. The chapters where the fights are happening. This Thursday, be sure to check out my site and FanFiction.net, cause I will be introducing a new short 2-chapter story titled "Fall of DOATEC: A Mini-Story from a Trashed Fiction Part 1 (Lisa vs Rachael)"

Remember, keep checking the site, the forum, the blogger, and everything. I'm always releasing new stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home