Sunday, October 23, 2005

Master Ninja - Part 1

As of today, I am proud of myself. The next day after my last post, I beat Very Hard. A few days ago, I beat Eternal Legend of Ninja Gaiden: Black, now I sit here proud today to tell you that I am on Chapter 7 of Master Ninja Mode. Just like I did in the Very Hard mode, I'm doing a lot of farming, but I will continue to update as much as possible giving everyone the low-down on my upcoming success.

I do plan on finishing up my farming and going on to fight Alma and hopefully be on Chapter 8 by tomorrow evening. Why so long? Because I have very little time during the day to game. Especially with work taking up most of the time. But rest assured I do plan on exceeding this game very soon.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Your posts were interesting reading. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can find everything about psychic spiritual reading as well as numerology and astrology to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Please try and visit it, see what you think.
Rod

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home