Sunday, October 23, 2005

Master Ninja - Part 1

As of today, I am proud of myself. The next day after my last post, I beat Very Hard. A few days ago, I beat Eternal Legend of Ninja Gaiden: Black, now I sit here proud today to tell you that I am on Chapter 7 of Master Ninja Mode. Just like I did in the Very Hard mode, I'm doing a lot of farming, but I will continue to update as much as possible giving everyone the low-down on my upcoming success.

I do plan on finishing up my farming and going on to fight Alma and hopefully be on Chapter 8 by tomorrow evening. Why so long? Because I have very little time during the day to game. Especially with work taking up most of the time. But rest assured I do plan on exceeding this game very soon.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home