Monday, October 31, 2005

Master Ninja Part 2

FIRST OFF....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I haven't been playing much this week with work and everything but I am currently on Chapter 12. Doku is a pain, but I overcame him. If I didn't farm like I did, I probably wouldn't have had a chance against him. Right now I'm at the very beginning of Chapter 12. There's a lot I have to do from here. The two fiend challenges, do some farming, max out on items and whatever else needs to be done before I even think about going into The Caverns. One thing I'm happy about is that I only have 5 Chapters left to go.

Also I been in a better mood lately. My job was giving away a bunch of broken PDAs. Out of a good 100 of those broken PDAs, my team was able to fix 7 or 8 of them, now we have free PDAs XD . I have 2 of them. They're pretty old models but hey it's free. One of them is a HP IPAQ 3835 it's an older model I'm giving to my mom, she'll like it. I, myself, have a lovely HP IPAQ 1900. Great condition and come with Bluetooth. I had to buy a charger and a 1 Gig Storage card for it and lately I mainly been using it as a MP3 players storing all of my CDs on it, the stereo sound on this little device sounds great. I've been learning more and more on how to use it each day and if anyone has any advice, particularly on using Bluetooth, please teach me....hehehe

Also I got a DVD Recorder so I'm going to posting videos soon, so definetly keep a look out for that as well.

Now for the BIG NEWS!!! I'm getting married. Yep, so hands off ladies, I'm taken...lol :P I just proposed to my girl on Thursday and we've been making some wedding plans. We have a beautiful spot for a honeymoon. The actual wedding may not happen until a year from now, but since I proposed she's been so excited that she's making plans already. That puts a smile on my face to see how happy she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home